Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trailer for "Addicted" by Devon Gray



Addicted by Devon Gray


It seemed like a great idea at the time--escaping for a summer with my best friend, leaving behind a job I hated and all my indecisiveness. I had no way of knowing what that summer would bring. The things I would be capable of, the lengths to which I'd end up going, the intensity with which I would yearn. I had no way of knowing about him. The problem with addiction? You crave what you need…whether it is good for you or not.

Find out more at Devon's website!

====================

Want to see your book trailer here? Go here to find out how!

8 comments:

Beverley Kendall said...

Love the book; great video!!!!

Rhian Cahill said...

Addicted is addictive! You can't put it down and it touches all of your emotions. I loved every word.
RC

Jen said...

LOVE what I have read so far - I am ADDICTED...... Jen

Anonymous said...

I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. Devon Gray has shown she's a rising star with this novella. I can't wait to read more. I have, in fact, even written a book review for Addicted. It will be available at the end of the month at fallenangelreviews.com. But for now, let's just say I gave it a Recommended Read. ;)

Devon Gray said...

Thanks for all the great comments! I'm thrilled you all like it.

Devon

Kealie Shay said...

Very cool, Devon. I haven't read it yet, but it's on my TBB list.

Great trailer!

Devon Gray said...

Thanks Kealie! I hope you like it.

Tami Brothers said...

Hey Devon,

Just getting the book downloaded. Can't wait to read it... I've heard nothing but GREAT things about it!!!

Awesome video!!!

Tami