Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting To Know Me

Because we're all just starting to get to know each other, I thought I'd share a meme about ME!

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.

1. What is your current relationship stat?



2. What is your current mood?



3. What is your favorite band singer?



4. What is your favorite movie?



5. Where do you live?



6. Where do you work?



7. What do you look like?



8. What do you drive?



9. What is your favorite TV show?



10. Describe yourself?



11. What are you doing today?



12. What did you do last night?



13. What is your name?



Okay... who else want to play???? C'mon, it's FUN!

If you do, leave a comment and I'll check it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to play.... oh oh oh .. I know.. I'll add it to Procrastination Friday. You're gonna love this one!!!