Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Tuesday Already?

It's Tuesday again (well, Monday as I write this), and I find myself wondering how in the world I drew this day! "Oh sure, give the first day for us to each individually blog to Kealie!" You're going to get more of my personality today than anything else I think.

I have had an insanely busy time of it this past week, and I don't know what to blog about today. *sigh* I could take a page from Jenny's book and talk about my WIP... but it's almost done, and I don't want to jinx it. My muse is incredibly touchy that way. So, you'll just have to wait. LOL

I loved Devon's post about the voices in her head... but she already did it. I think she and everyone who commented said it well. We should just go with the flow and know that the voices don't make us all that crazy, just creative. Okay, a little crazy... but we're in good company.

I don't know what else to talk about right now, and I guess that says it all. At least for right now. I'm hoping that I can rave about my Cowboy story VERY soon, but for now this is what you get. Yeah, yeah, it's cheating... deal with it. :-P

No comments: