Sunday, June 28, 2009

Book Video ~ Sealed With A Demon's Kiss by Yolanda Sfetsos



Sealed With A Demon's Kiss by Yolanda Sfetsos

Tamara is a pentagram witch who has been imprisoned by warlocks for five years. They want to use her power to conjure and bind a powerful demon, but she runs away a few days before their attempt.

Tyler is a demon who has lived with humans for too long. His latest mission is to keep a pentagram witch from the clutches of the warlocks. To protect her with his life, so his master won't be conjured and enslaved.

However, when their attraction gets in the way, Tyler isn't sure he can do what his master wants him to.


****************************

Want to see your book trailer here? Go here to find out how!

5 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi! And thanks for posting my book trailer. :)

Kealie Shay said...

Hi, Yolanda! Good to see ya! You're welcome... hope it was okay to do so. I always look for the most recent one the day before an interview posts. :-D

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi Kealie! Of course, you're welcome to post any of my book vids. :)

I'll pop in tomorrow when my interview goes live too.

Thanks!

Kealie Shay said...

Hey, gimme a list of ones you have and I'll pop them into open trialer slots ; cuz we do have those sometimes. So glad that you're be here tomorrow,

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

No prob Kealie. I actually have them on my YouTube page. You can find them HERE. :)