Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Am I Crazy?

Y'all may think so, and some of you claim to know so... but really. Am I crazy? You wonder why I'm asking... well, probably not, but I'm gonna tell you anyway cuz it's MY turn to blog today. :-D

The real reason I ask this question: Am I crazy? Is because I signed myself up for something that I don't know if I'm ready for.

Next month I will be taking part in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). So, my already insanely busy life will become even more so. I believe Mysti and Jenni are doing it as well, so we'll see how wacko we sound in the coming month in regards to our posts. I have a feeling we'll become rather neurotic and odd in our "conversations" here. But, that's the price you pay when dealing with writers.

So, for right now, this is what I'll mostly be blogging about... and since I know that many of you will be doing this too you may not even be here to see just how wonky we can get. LOL

Maybe we'll give you some excerpts or some examples of the excercises...who knows. Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to give it a try. Well, we'll see y'all around. Hope you have a great week.

4 comments:

Devon Gray said...

I'm sure you'll do brilliantly! Sometimes that extra frantic push is what gets the job done. I can't wait to watch your progress!

Devon

Kealie Shay said...

Thanks, Devon. You're such a doll. I'm nervous but excited. I sat last night and started to figure out at least a partial schedule. So, hopefully, you'll see a lot of progress. :-)

Helen Hardt said...

You're not crazy! As you know, I'm a huge NaNo fan. I'm going to go add you as a buddy :).

Helen

Kealie Shay said...

Thanks, Helen! I'll look for you.

I sure hope I don't go all psycho on my family in the interim. LOL