Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sexy Cover Saturday ~ FourPlay Girls by Charlene Keel





This unique collection of four sizzling short stories first published in Playgirl Magazine will leave you breathless. Lucky Seven is an erotic mystery with one twist after another; Shooting the Works takes you inside a bordello where the hunky male staff caters to women customers; Good Help introduces you to a female business tycoon looking for a male assistant who can satisfy her every need; and Legend of the Cherry Blossom Sleeve tells a story of seduction in exotic, ancient Japan.

Available here!

Teen Magazine published one of my first short stories when I was in my early twenties and I went on to write over a dozen novels and how-to books. My work in television includes episodes of Days of Our Lives and Fantasy Island. I’ve also written screenplay adaptations of novels, including Patricia Hagan’s Love and War, Rebecca Brandewyne’s The Jacaranda Tree and Peggy Webb’s Where Dolphins Go; and I produced (for Romantic Times) the first annual Mr. Romance Cover Model Pageant, which became the model for Oxygen’s Mr. Romance.

In addition, I’ve worked as editor or managing editor for various magazines including Playgirl, and I ghostwrite books and screenplays for doctors, celebrities and corporate moguls. Currently I’m co-authoring The Tracks, a new YA supernatural trilogy, with J. Gabriel Gates, for HCI Books. The first installment, Dark Territory, was released in July 2011. Ghost Crown, the second book in the series, just hit the stands and we’re hard at work on #3: Shadow Train. And we’re getting a lot of interest from producers who want to make it into a TV/web series.


No comments: