Thursday, November 10, 2011

RELEASE DAY!!!


Thought I'd share with everyone, yeah, I'm a little late, but better late than never, my newest release: Under and Over It. It's my very first MM story and I'm both excited and scared to see what the reader verdict is.

Here's the blurb:
Rock hero Camryn Tate makes the girls scream, but his roommate, Regan, holds the key to his heart.

What happens when an artist finds his muse? Regan Finley's photography makes the local music scene shine. He's four months from his final exhibition and graduation with a Masters in Fine Art Photography. But instead of preparing for the party, he's fretting about his exhibition theme--bondage and passion. There's one person he wants to make his exhibition come to life, if he can convince his housemate to participate.

Camryn Tate plays the music that makes the young girls scream. He likes being a local rock hero. His time on campus is coming to a close as well. In four months time, he'll have earned his Bachelor's of Music degree in composition. The moment he finds out what Regan wants to do for the exhibition Cam has to make a decision. He can let Regan have his commanding way and get the pictures he needs for the exhibition or he could walk away from the best roommate and friend he's ever known... all because of a little ball of nylon rope.


I hope you enjoy and let me know if you do!

No comments: