Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Thirteen: Promotion

Click on the banner to find more Thursday Thirteen participants!


I admit it...since "Shut Up & Kiss Me" releases in TWO WEEKS (!!), I have promotion on the brain. So today, I'm blogging about thirteen ways I'm going to promote my upcoming release for "Shut Up & Kiss Me".

1. A virtual tour with Goddess Fish Promotions.

2. My awesome book video!

3. An interview at Whipped Cream Reviews in June.

4. Visiting promotional loops and chatting about it.

5. A contest on our website (still forthcoming).

6. Banner ads on various romance sites.

7. Visiting on friend's blogs and having guest posts (anyone want me to come visit?)

8. Talking ad nauseum about it here, because I'm a little excited!

9. Bookmarks and other promo items to offer in giveaway bags, etc.

10. Sending out a press release.

11. Posting excerpts at various excerpt only blogs.

12. Writing and publishing MORE stories -- because that's always good for your backlist!

13. Begging shamelessly for help from my bloggy friends to share the news. (*G*)

What do you do for promotion? I'd love any advice!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got ya covered on my blog on the 28th! :)

Mysti Holiday said...

YAY! Thanks, Amber!

Mia Celeste said...

Kudos on your book coming out! I love the title.

Frances D said...

Awesome title.
Love the idea of a virtual book tour.
I played TT.
May you all never run out of romantically erotic ideas!
http://www.madamememe.com/2010/05/thursday-thirteen-05062010.html

Anonymous said...

Sure, you're welcome to come visit. My next available slot is the end of July. AliceAudreyJ at Yahoo dot com.

Melissa Lynn Shell said...

When I need to promote something, I shamelessly beg people I know to help me LOL

Actually, I am not very good at promoting stuff. It is a skill I need to work on.