Sunday, May 2, 2010

Book Commercial ~ Fever Dreams by Cate Masters



Fever Dreams by Cate Masters

Can Diana learn to pursue her passions with equal parts faith and love?

When Diana Taylor changes jobs, she doesn’t expect it to change her life. Meeting Cal opens up a new world of passion. He encourages her to pursue her passion for photography. Her love overwhelms her, blurs the line between reality and dreams. But is it love or obsession?


****************************

Want to see your book commercial here? Email us at menagerieauthors@gmail.com to find out how!

5 comments:

Cate Masters said...

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
Thanks for such a great interview! And for posting my book trailer - I love the music in it, which my talented nephew made for me.
It might be tough to stay focused on the interview, with those pics below. Whew! :)
I have to get ready for the day job, but I'll be sneaking back throughout the day.

Michele Hart said...

Yea, Cate!
Congrats on all your upcoming releases! Hope your sales are outrageous!

Hugs,
Michele Hart

Cate Masters said...

You're so sweet Michele! The same to you!

Margaret West said...

LOVED the trailer. how fab. Enjoyed the interview. I drank a coffee and had two very large cookies while I read it. Really interesting.

Cate Masters said...

Thanks so much Margaret! Glad you enjoyed it on so many levels. :)