Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rambling...


A quick note about some awesome news: "Shut Up and Kiss Me" earned its first review and it was pretty darn good!

Got Erotic Reviews gave it 4 Diamonds and said, in part: The characters won me over early on and I found the internal and external conflicts believable. Plus there was the added bonus of some nice, hot sex while the characters struggled with their needs and their feelings.

In other not really newsworthy news, I'm finding it difficult to maintain any one train of thought lately. I'm bouncing between the release of "Shut Up and Kiss Me" (TOMORROW!!!!), completing interviews and guest blog posts for my virtual tour, editing one completed short, writing a new story and just day to day living.

More than once I've been in the middle of something, stopped and then wondered: What was I just doing?

Or stood and walked into another room and completely forgotten what I wanted to do in there.

The days are speeding by (how can it already be MAY?) and I don't know what it is that I do all day to keep busy, but I am certainly busy and the hours pass in a blur.

I'm thinking I need a set schedule. What do you think? Anyone else have this problem? If so, what do you do about it?

No comments: