Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Week!!

It's only one more week before "Shut Up & Kiss Me" releases. How did the time fly by so quickly? If you're interested in finding out more about the story, you can look here.

I have to admit to being more nervous than excited right now. I know that the story has gone out to reviews sites, and I'm terrified folks will read it and say, "THAT REALLY SUCKS! HOW DID SHE EVER GET PUBLISHED?"

I'm not the only author who feels that way, right?

In any case, I'm rather trying to forget about all that and just keep writing new stuff ... hoping it will keep my mind off of my debut erotic romance offering.

What about you? How do you feel when you have a release? Excited? Nervous? Both? And what do you do to stop yourself from worrying about how it will be received?

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Lol -- I've had 11 releases and I still feel exactly the same way with each one! I deal with it by not reading reviews. I have friends who send me the good ones. Still, the excitement always outweighs the fear :). Enjoy your release day. I'm looking forward to reading your story!

Mysti Holiday said...

Helen, thanks for your encouragement and validation! I admit, I'm a review whore, so not reading mine will be tough.

And, thanks for your well-wishes, too. Next Friday will be here in no time at all!