Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why do you comment?

I find myself fascinated by the fact that we have more than 80 followers, and seldom get comments on our posts. Kealie, Megan, Jenny and I have talked about it and haven't been able to come up with an answer.

So... you -- yeah, you -- what makes you leave a comment? Do you answer questions when we ask them? Is it the hotties? When we're silly, or serious, or brief and loquacious?

Why do you comment?

Does a post need to stir you? Make you laugh? Cry? Think?

We ladies at the menagerie would really like to know.

And... in closing, and because I can't keep in my excitement, I have to share my book video for my soon to be released, "Shut Up & Kiss Me". What do you think?



2 comments:

s7anna said...

I like commenting on days that I feel prolific...I don't like to say something that's too general so if my mind isn't working (which is pretty often lol) I just read the article and enjoy it. I love pics of yummy man candy, jokes, posts about everyday life, contests as well as questions sent out into the blogosphere...it'll usually be enough to prompt me to respond in some way...whether be it be a sentence or a paragraph.

hugs,
Anna

Mysti Holiday said...

Anna,

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I always try to ask questions in my posts ... mostly because I really do want answers. But, that doesn't always seem to help.

Ah well... I'll keep on wondering, I guess.

Take care,

Mysti