Friday, April 2, 2010

What a Week...

I knew I had to write a post for today, but I had no idea what to write about.

So I thought and thought, and borrowed my CB's for a while...

I was then tired and still not sure what the heck to write about.

I settled on this: waiting. Yessir. You can probably tell, I hate to wait. I'm a princess kinda girl. Not to the point of putting people off, but I know what I want and how I want it... and when I want it. Kealie told me about having to wait for a response on her Cowboy. If it were me, I'd be in knots and clawing at the furniture...well, not in that way, but in that way. I mean, if they want the thing, why can't it just happen?

Because we have to...grrr....wait.

But in other news, I also sent my most recent bdsm story to my critique partners. It's my first and only first person story and it's not long, so we'll see what happens. I hope they like it and see the romance in the hot and heavy.

He he he he...

Oh, I saw him on Lucy Monroe's blog and thought maybe Mysti would like him as a present. What do you think? His name is Miguel.


And now back to my boys.

2 comments: