Thursday, November 19, 2009

Editing, Writing and Submitting, OH MY!

Just got another round of edits on "Shut Up & Kiss Me" -- hopefully these are the last "real" edits... the next should just be typos, etc, and then we can get an official release date. I'm starting to set up the promo stuff as best I can without a release date. I'm having banners, a book video and a virtual tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions (want to host me? *G*), and am also working out outside interviews and what-not. I suspect I'm going to be exhausted by the time it's all said and done.

Anyone have any thoughts or secrets on promoting they want to share?

In other news, I finished and submitted another short story to my very patient editor (Lori LeBonde) at WRP, currently called "Blue Light Special". Hopefully I learned something from all the editing I did on "Shut Up & Kiss Me" and this story won't need quite as much work!

I'm also working on redoing another WIP to fit the "two rose" guidelines for WRP, because I was challenged by my editor to give it a go. *gulp* Wish me luck! Any tips on writing light bondage or menage scenes? I'll take anything you have.

Have a great rest of the week :-)

No comments: