Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Much Here

It's been a rather hectic month. We've had two family emergencies in our family that resulted in frantic packing and rushing out of town. The end results were a brother-in-law who had a rather painful wakeup call in the form of a Massive MI, and the loss of a beloved Grandmother. As you can imagine, it's all been bittersweet. We're still dealing with grief, and my boys have their first taste of losing someone that they will dearly miss.

I do apologize to everyone if I seem a bit frazzled lately, but that is entirely because I am a bit frazzled lately. So, I'm at a little bit of a loss for what to talk about today. I can't even remember what week it is and if I have anything going on writing wise, other than the fact that I've been working steadily on revisions for my Cowboy submission. I really want to get it polished and published. Once I get my newest revisions done I'll hand it off again to my CPs and see what they say.

Hmmm... I think that's all for now. Sorry, y'all, hopefully I'll have more to talk about next time.

No comments: