Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

Okay, I am so darned tired today. After a treadmill test that didn't really go all that well (when your Dr. says, "Well, that's not good!" you know something's wrong) and finally getting my tree decorated (it's been up for two days, but I have to do everything in stages lately, otherwise I run out of steam real quick and things never get done), I am just so tired with too many things still left to do. So, today y'all get a meme:



It's TMI Tuesday. There are five questions asked that may not have much to do with one another or may... but sometimes you may be giving... Too Much Information! Thus, TMI Tuesday, lol. So here are the questions and my answers:

1. What present do you hope ends up under your tree?

Hmm... I would really love to get a new e-book reader. I am currently using my Palm Pilot with a program that converts pdfs into format I can read on it, but the screen is so small I only get a couple of paragraphs at a time... and it would be really nice to get a better reader. Now, that being said, I don't expect one and my hubby pays attention to all of my "Oh, that's neat/pretty/cool" comments and remembers them for birthdays/Christmas/anniversary gifts. So, I know that no matter what I get, I'll love it.

2. What present are you most psyched about giving (PLEASE be vague or ignore this question if the recipient reads your blog)?

I am so psyched to see the look on my oldest son's face when he sees that he IS getting his own computer for his bedroom (refurbished, but HIS). He thinks that there's only going to be the one computer he has to share with his brothers (we've had it for some time, just not hooked up).

3. DO you prefer to give or receive?

*snort* This could be taken so badly... and knowing me you know I took it that way. Hee hee... it depends on my mood. *snicker* Ahem, as far as Christmas and gifts I love to give, I always over-buy for everyone, and even buy/make gifts for everyone when we only draw certain names for gifts.

4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body?

Well... I am REALLY hoping the author meant OF, cuz I don't really want any part OFF my hubby's body. So, in that vein... I love my hubby's lips. They're just perfect in my opinion and he knows what to do with them. Yup, TMI, but that's the point. :-D

5. What is your favorite part of your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?

That crease where thigh meets... hip. It's so sensitive and it makes the stomach clench and the breath catch. *sigh* Just a really yummy part of the body that can be ignored... but not in my house!

So, that's my TMI Tuesday. Was it TMI? What are YOUR answers to these questions? Or, pick one and tell me your answer. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday. Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the loop...Nice, fun answers. Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas.

Amy said...

I want warmer gloves for riding my motorcycle.