Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Best Of Intentions

I have learned this week that even with the best of intentions things don't always go the way we want them to. I had planned on doing the "I Love Your Blog Awards" today, but I had to push it back yet another week. Sorry!

This week has been a study in frustration. All things considered it could be going much worse than it is, and that's what keeps me from sticking my head in the oven... that and I have four kids who would just yank me out before I could even get a good dose of dain bramage... wait, maybe not! LOL

I have a doctor's appointment today, and honestly I just can't get my brain to wrap around much else. Considering I'll be going against my natural inclinations to not rock the boat (Why are you laughing, Mysti? Sheesh!) and demand that they do more testing and figure something else out instead of just throwing drugs at it and hoping it all goes away. Because what we are doing currently is doing nothing for me... and a mother of four boys cannot afford to be as exhausted as I have been lately.

GAH, we'll see. So, since I didn't get to the "We Love Your Blog Awards" I had nothing to blog about today... well, except for the above, and I'm sure y'all could care less. LOL

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions on how to actually get some writing done when my muse feels as horrid as I do? She's sitting in my head draped artfully across a fainting couch hand flopped over her eyes, other arm hanging from the side of the couch, "I... just... can't... inspire... right... now... too... tired..." HEY, maybe that's where all my energy has disappeared to! My muse used it all up with her insane sexy/party antics. The witch! Ah, well, hopefully she starts to feel better when I start to feel better. :-D

I'll keep y'all updated (okay, I'll TRY to keep y'all updated) as to what we figure out. I hope your week is shaping up to be interesting and fun. Have a great week!

~Kealie

4 comments:

April Vine said...

Hi Kealie
I really hope your doctors are successful in eradicating what really ails you this time.
Good luck.

Kealie Shay said...

Thanks, April! It's rather frustrating. During the appointment it was decided that I needed blood work done and am being referred to a cardiologist as well. I'll try to keep everyone updated.

April Vine said...

Hey Kealie
Please do! I’ll definitely be looking out for more news.
It is better to know, get on the right medication, and get well. The tests will definitely be able to tell you something.
You have four boys? I have two and my little one decided that it’s the easiest thing to just go to the doctor and ask him to put another baby boy in my stomach (my husband did a double take) and only because there’d be someone to run after the ball!!!
Take care and again good luck

Helen Hardt said...

I hope you feel better soon, Kealie. Keep us posted.

Helen