Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday and Jenny Kat is late late late...

... for a very important date. A date with all of you!

This has been a terrific week.... a week full of fun, fabulous fun. Why is that? Because I've been able to work on my tan as well as work in my garden. My garden of delights, that is ;-)

What can you find in my garden of delights? Well, it's not like this Garden of Earthly Delights...although there's a lot to inspire any erotic romance writer.

It's not even the Beastly Garden of Wordy Delights, although if you ever wanted to know that the collective noun for alligator is congregation and that you can have a shrewness of apes, that's a good place to start.

Of course, you could visit The Garden of Delights Bed and Breakfast and have some lusty fun in Massachusetts (are people in Massachusetts allowed to have lusty fun?)

But... my garden of delights included lounging around... reading... drinking a nice tall Tom Collins. When it's hot outside, who can ask for anything better?

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: