Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Almost there...

I'm feeling rather excited... and a bit sick to tell you the truth.

If you look over at my word count widget, you'll see that I got quite a bit of writing done this week. Maybe not as much as I would have liked, but more than I expected to get done. I'm actually almost done with one of my shorter stories. So, now it's setting in... and I'm excited... and nervous. It's all that's on my mind right now: Will it be good enough to get it published?

I sure hope so!

Usually, I don't need anyone to hold my hand as I do things. But, this... this is different. This is a big deal to me, and I need a lot of hand-holding right now. How great is it that I have at least two friends to sit by me and hold my hand, and tell me that think I'm good enough? Pretty darned great! Between Mysti, Jenny and my super DH, I have plenty of support. So, here's hoping...

I'll keep y'all updated, and hopefully you'll see that widget disappear and a cover appear in it's place. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: