Friday, December 3, 2010

MANLOVE!!!!


Got your attention? Good.

Kealie and I are indeed working hard on a story (a set, to be exact) and it's a little slow, but sheesh, that cross country trek takes a bit of time.

But since I can't just work on one thing at a time, I also have a manlove story I'm working on. Yup. River and Tory just won't leave me alone. Not really a huge problem. I'm rather fond of them, too.

But I gotta tell ya, without the boys for help, I'd be a little lost. True, love is love, no matter what the critter/person looks like, but (last time the boys checked) I'm not a guy. I've got all the right girlie parts (a little more in some places than others--that's life), so I know what a girl would like. But boys? Oy.

Good thing the boys are fountains of info. Good thing I have a wild imagination. :)

I don't have the slightest idea if the story will fly, but I'm having a great time chattering and dealing with River and Tory, so it's not a hardship to me.

But I've gotta go. Got to get back to writing. I've got a goal and I don't want to blow it.

er.....

bad pun....

Oh well. (I can hear Kealie snickering all the way over here.)

Ta!

No comments: