Friday, March 12, 2010

I Made It! Introducing Megan Slayer


Helllllooooooo to all of you beautiful people!

Yeah, I'm a bit late... call it fashionable.

I'm Megan Slayer and I'm a wild one (gave you an ear worm, he he he). I like to walk a little left of center, but no one's complaining--yet.

I write dark romance. Vampires, Were-creatures, bondage, hey, I'm easy to please (depending on who you ask.).

I have two Cabana boys (why have one when two are better), Luke and Jeremy and occasionally Gerard (Can't blame a girl for being popular). I have an extensive whip collection and a school-age child.

I have my own blog, but I rather like it here, too. Friday's are my day to blog so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kealie Shay said...

YAY Megan! You already know how glad I am to have you here. :::doing the chair boogie::: We're gonna wreak so much havoc... we usually do but now we're "contained" in the same place. :-D Glad to have ya here, girl.

Andrea I said...

I like it when wild women blog. I would like to know more about you.

Mysti Holiday said...

Woo Hoo!! Glad to see you here, Megan. It's Party Time at the Menagerie now!!

I think I need to add a cabana boy. I'm the only Menagerie person without one...

Time to start auditioning *G*