Thursday, March 18, 2010

Almost There!

I signed off on the galley for "Shut Up & Kiss Me" yesterday... finally!! This has been a long trip for me, of writing and submitting my first erotic romance, to being contracted by an editor who believed in me -- even though the story needed some work. We edited and edited and edited... almost 6000 words were added to it for clarity and description.

It's been an amazing journey.

So now, I wait to get a release date. In the meantime, I'm working on requested changes and additions to "Blue Light Special" to see if it will be the next story I get to make this journey on.

Good thing I like to travel *G*.

What was your first contracted story? And did you feel like you were on an incredibly steep learning curve? How did it feel to see your name on the cover?

Come on... share your journey with us.

=========================

No comments: