Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Round Two


Ever feel like this?


Alright, I'm not really sick, but I sort of feel sick. "Why?" you ask. Well, because I finally finished the requested revisions to my Cowboy story (now with the working title of Claiming Her Cowboy btw) and resubmitted it to The Wild Rose Press.

Thus, the sick feeling. Yes, I made their suggested revisions, but that doesn't mean they're gonna like it and want to keep it. So, while I wait on pins and needles my tummy has decided to flip and flop and generally give me grief. LOL

I'll definitely keep y'all updated. And (fingers crossed) hopefully soon I'll have my very own little book cover over there on the right next to Mysti's! Wish me luck, keep your fingers crossed and I'll let y'all know what happens. :-D

2 comments:

Cerise DeLand said...

BEEN THERE, done that! I feel for you,babe!
BUT the good news, I have learned, is that if they don't like it, now that it is improved, someone else will!

Lelani Black said...

They wouldn't ask you to revise if they didn't see spark and promise, and you've just made it more sparkly and promising :)

Lelani Black
Boss With Benefits-a Scarlet Miniature Rose coming soon from the Wild Rose Press