Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brought to You by the Letter "B"

Today is "B" day in my latest endeavor to make sure I have something to blog about. And, after Kealie's post, all I can think of for "B" is...

Beefcake.

Oh yeah.

So, just for fun (and heck, for inspiration -- because I don't have a model in mind for my hero in "For Better or Best", a WIP that is about to undergo a massive overhaul) I decided to see what came up in my Google Images when I searched for Beefcake. I hope I get something (someONE?) hawt!

Um.. no... ew... sorry -- I'm so NOT turned on by Mr. Muscles. Next?



HAHAHAHAHAHA.... :::picks self off floor::: ... this isn't looking so good. Next?



OKAY! Now we're talking... yepyepyep... come to mama, honey...



You know... he's cute, and I really prefer a man with little or no body hair (am I alone in this?), but he looks oddly underdeveloped in this picture, don't you think?



HEY! I know this picture. It belongs to someone's book cover... um...


::steps away to go look:::...YEAH... here:



And then we have our last couple.... Yum.... not in love with the baldness, but the rest? Oh yeah -- HE'S not underdeveloped...



I think I've saved the best for last. What do you think? HUBBA HUBBA...


Okay, I'm feeling inspired. Time to go write... and fantasize....

No comments: