Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SQUEE!

Not THE squee moment but A squee moment nonetheless...

We have book covers for our short stories. I know, not a big deal in the big scheme of things but still a fun moment.

I have to do a very short post today... as pain-killers and muscle relaxers cause a very short attention span right now. Not sure how I did it, but I injured my shoulder this weekend and can hardly move that arm. It's in a sling and I'm doped to the gills..... sooooo I'm typing slowly and one-handed. Grrrrrr....

Anyway, I'm super excited about having book covers for my three short stories over at Whipped Cream, thanks so much to Judy at Goddess Fish Promotions. Goddess Fish designed our website as well. Aren't they great!

Anyway, you can see the rest of our covers here at our bookshelf on The Menagerie website. Fun, huh! Hope everyone has a better day than me! :-D

No comments: