Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's New Wednesday ~ Honeybun at a Dude Ranch by Sam Cheever


davidarts / 123RF Stock Photo





Depressed by injuries that have sidelined his career and pretty sure he’ll never find love, Heathcliffe goes to his cousin Peyton's Dude Ranch in Southern Indiana for some "alone" time. His plan is to contemplate the direction his life is taking and figure out how to get back on track.

But he didn’t count on Nita Harley, the ranch's newly hired activity director. Nita's an attractive, young widow who's trying to make sense of her life too, but her problems are much more urgent and dangerous than Heathcliffe's. Someone is killing everyone Nita connects with and, as their feelings for each other grow, she's pretty sure Heathcliffe will be next.


Available here!

And a little about Sam Cheever:

SensualReads.com ~"Sam Cheever creates some of the best characters you could ever find in the pages of a book. Any book by Sam Cheever is entertainment at its best."
The Romance Studio ~ "She plots a suspense with the best authors around. Then adds her own unique brand of humor and romance throughout to make the stories even more fun to read."

I write romantic suspense and fantasy/paranormal/sci-fi at a variety of heat levels, including Young Adult under the name s.i. decker. I like to mix a little fun, a little magic, and a little real-life spice to create my fictional characters. My fun-loving creations fight their way through a dizzying array of dangerous challenges without letting little things like dangerous bad guys, angry, manipulative gods, evil dark world denizens, or killing Furies dampen their zest for life and hot love!

In my real life, I live on a hobby farm in Indiana with 11 dogs, 2 horses, and one husband. Not necessarily in that order. Yeah...11 dogs...what can I say, I'm a dog-aholic!

To find out more about me and my work, please pay me a visit at any one of the following online hot spots: My 'Tween You and Me Blog, Twitter, or Facebook . I look forward to chatting with you!

No comments: