Thursday, April 12, 2012

Release Day!! Always!!!

Nope can't tell I'm excited. :-)
I am. Grin. I have always loved Peter Pan and when I got the chance to write him grown up, yes, I know he's not supposed to grow up, I jumped at it. Changeling Press created a line of books called Forever Wicked. I'm glad to be part of the series. Always is my contribution. Read on and click the cover or the title for purchasing information!

Forever Wicked: Always - Megan Slayer
BIN: 05660-01813
Word Count: 18K
Page Count: 55
Genres: Erotic Romance, Novella, Paranormal, BDSM, spanking, biting, fetish, anal sex
Themes: Magic

Peter Pan grew up, all right.

Peter Pan was supposed to be the boy who never grew up. Then Neverland blew sky high. Now he's very much an adult and playing adult games. There's one woman he wants for his bed, his cuffs, his toys... yeah, he's ready to do all sorts of naughty things to Wendy. If he can find her.

Wendy Darling never expected Peter to come back. She'd grown up and moved on -- to write white-hot BDSM tales. Can her perfect Dom be the one man she never thought she'd see all grown up?

Here's a tasty little excerpt that's not safe for work, but so much fun to read.

"Wanna ride me?"
"Is that a trick question?" Her resistance blew all to hell. She'd keep her heart behind a wall, but she'd let him have his way with her body.
"I've got a better idea." He pulled her into his lap, having her straddle his thighs. "I've been away for too many nights. I owe you so much more than just a tour of a sex club for the Fae to fuck humans. I want you to see I'm all grown up. I want more than a business partner or a lover. I want you."
Wendy trailed her fingertips down his chest. The heat in his groin matched the need settling between her legs. She had to say something to test him one more time. "Don't say what you don't mean. You're not dressed to stick around."
Peter tugged the elastic from her hair and combed his fingers the tangled strands. "That's better. I land on my feet, remember? I'll manage." He sniffed the air. "Do you realize you smell like lemon?"
"Toilet cleaner. Sexy, I know." She rolled her eyes. "If you'd showed up half an hour later, I'd probably smell like the peony shower gel I use."
"I don't know. Lemon can be very sexy on the right woman." He brushed a lock of her hair from her eyes. "You wear it well."
"I do?"
"You wear it very well." He threaded his fingers in the hair at the base of her neck. "Very, very well."
His breath warmed her skin, and she fisted his shirt in her hand. Peter captured her mouth in a kiss. The tingles shot from her lips to her heart, to her toes, and back. His tongue speared between her lips. Wendy sucked on him, simulating sex with his tongue.
Peter broke the kiss first, but didn't relent from her. "You taste like sin," he puffed.
"Sin has a taste?"
"Considering you write about sex, I'd think you'd know." Peter swatted her ass with the flat of his hand. "Take off your shirt. I want to see you."
The tingle on her ass combined with the grit in his voice and resonated to her core. She yanked the shirt up over her head and tossed the discarded garment across the room.
Peter buried his face in her chest and groaned. His day-old whiskers scraped against her lace-covered breasts. Cream slickened her panties. He reached behind her and flicked the clasp on her bra. "I want this gone." He heaved the bra in the same direction as her shirt. "That's better. If I had my way, you'd never wear one again."
The chill of the night caressed her bare breasts. She shivered. Peter rubbed his cheek on her chest again and bit down on her nipple. Streaks of pleasure-pain ripped through her body. She tensed and smoothed her palms along his arms. Absorbed in the moment, she rocked on his lap and whimpered.
"Stop."
Wendy froze. Anticipation ricocheted through her veins. This was the part she loved -- her lover exerting control and her not knowing what he'd do next.
"No coming 'til I say so."

No comments: