Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just a Little Stuck...

You're probably looking at the title of this post and thinking, gee, where is she stuck? Yeah, it's a strange way to start a post, but it's a start anyway.

So where am I stuck?

I'm at the critical part of my latest WIP. The love scene. Now don't get me wrong. I love to write hot and these two are begging to get hot. The thing is, and I'm sure the girls will agree with me, you can't just write hot on the spur of the moment. You have to be in a mood to write it. Just saying, I'm gonna write it and making yourself do it and letting the love flow the way it's naturally going to flow is like being at opposite ends of a spectrum. I want to write it, but if I force it, then it won't be sexy or fun. It won't flow. It will sound tight and not in a good way. So I'll let it run for now.

But, I've got a surprise in store for you. What is it you say? Why, the new cover for Fallen, coming in January from Changeling Press. Yep. I'm pretty sure I drove the cover artist berserk being particular, but I am completely thrilled with the outcome and am so happy to share it with you.


Here's the blurb to tide you over until January...

He's her salvation if she's willing to lose her wings all over again.

Livia was cast out of heaven for the crime of falling in love with a human. So what's a fallen angel to do when she meets the man of her dreams? Falling certainly has its perks.

Ty didn't expect the angel at his party to be fallen or to have a murky past. He also didn't expect her to end up in his arms. Now he's not about to let the past stand in the way of their future.


No comments: