Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Fun with Megan!

So. It's been a week. I have to say I love working with Changeling Press. The folks there are so friendly. It's like writing for a family, a huge family, but a family. I was asked to write an Encounter story. Got that done this past week. Was really fun trying to write a story that's hot and short. I also outlined the story that goes along with Fire Woman. Luc keeps giving me the stink eye because I haven't written his story. It's on the list. First, I'm working on a Christmas themed story. It's a little late in the year for it, as most pubs have already had the calls for holiday work. I buck the system. I know, you're really shocked. So that's going. Not going to be a long story, but I want to get it done. I need to get back to Luc and Tay's story as well as Neddy and Kane. Only a hundred ideas. Too bad there's only 24 hours in the day. That's all for now. I'll get back to the WIP's in a bit. Gotta finish the posts and then I can. Yes, Luc, that means I'll be back to work on you in a moment. Ta!

No comments: