Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Late... I'm Late...

For a very important date. No time to say "Hello, Goodbye!" I'm late I'm late I'm late. Yeah, I know, sorry about that. I completely forgot. My only excuse is that I swore up and down for most of the day that today was in fact Saturday. No, I didn't have an aneurism... my hubby's work schedule just changed... this week. So instead of his old days off... he now has new days off. And since he was home, and we weren't in church my brain drew the logical conclusion that today was Saturday.

Anyway, I've been running around like a crazy woman for the past few days. My dance students are having their very first recital... sort of. It's more a Variety Show with several of the other classes at the Center I work at: Karate, Gymnastics, Hip-hop, etc. I was given three weeks notice for it. Yeah, have you ever tried to choreograph a dance and teach it to 13 little girls in three weeks? Let me tell you... I'm lucky to have any hair left on my head.

So, what is up with me... I am hip-deep in revisions for my MS, Claiming Her Cowboy, and I'm actually not feeling too bad about it. I know, I don't like doing revisions either, but some suggestions were made that have me thinking, "Oh, and then this can happen here and this person can do that right there." Never let it be said that I can't take direction. The downside of all this stuff that you saw above, is that I hit the ground running every morning and I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day. *sigh* Anyone else have this problem, yanno, a case of Lifus Interruptus?

So, other than me getting that song stuck in your head (and you know it is!), I don't have much to say today. It has been crazy busy and I just completely forgot that it was my day to blog. Please forgive me, and maybe next time I'll actually have something more interesting to talk about. :-D

No comments: