Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TMI Tuesday


Umm... I'm running late, and I just have no idea what to write about. So I cheated and did TMI Tuesday today. :-D

1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life? Hmm... That's a tough one when you take away marriage and children. I would have to say having the courage to follow my dreams throughout my life is my greatest accomplishment.

2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future? I want to be published! I'm working toward it, and trying not to let insane circumstances stop me. Soon and very soon I'll be there.

3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find? Ahem... nothing illegal that I know of. Not even any really interesting pictures either... again, that I know of.

4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)? Well, I went to high school with Rutina Wesley (the girl who plays Tara in True Blood) and Donovan Patton (Joe on Blue's Clues). Do they count? Plus, I worked with Siegfried and Roy a looooooong time ago. :-D

5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero? Susan Boyle - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk she gives me chills. Okay, umm... really... my uncles: One serves in the military (I'm a proud member of a military family) and the other went against tradition and what others told him he should do, gave up his position as a minister and came out to his family. Both are incredibly courageous men if you ask me.

6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks? Umm... gosh I don't think so! I don't know if I really WANT to know that one...

How about you? What would your answers be?

No comments: