Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday - The Mysti Version



Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…

Are you currently reading more than one book?

Absolutely... I'm all about multi-tasking.

If so, how many books are you currently reading?

Three, and two magazines. Two fiction books, one non-fiction, Reader's Digest and Natural Pet.

Is this normal for you?

Yep. I think I have attention span problems... oooh... shiny...

Where do you keep your current reads?

The magazines are on my nightstand. The non-fiction book is on my breakfast bar. The fiction novels travel with me where ever I go.

What about you?

1 comment:

Kealie Shay said...

Let's see...

More than one book? Yup, I multi-task too.

How many? Umm... let me count... five.

Normal? Absolutely, I have attention span problems too...

Where are current reads? Mostly by my bed and recliner in the living room... depends on what KIND of book it is. Some are in my iPod so they go with me in my purse everywhere I go.