Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Thoughts: A Couple Things....

First off.... we got Lemonaded, TWICE by my dear friends Helen Hardt and April Vine! Don't worry, it's a good thing, and I adore them both so it's all good. It's the "When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade" Award (the Lemonade Award for short).



It works this way:
1) Link back to the person you received the award from, and
2) Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award.

Sooooo..... since I got tagged, I get to tag others. And since Mysti said, "Oh, you can do it." That means it's who I like. LOL So, get some lemonade and go blog hopping with me. :-D

1) Romance by Catherine (Catherine Bybee)
2) Cari Quinn, Girl Writer (Cari Quinn)
3) Kaye Manro Romance Author
4) Tricia's Sinful Sundays and What Not (Tricia Leigh Wood)
5) Colorado Vixens
6) Paige Tyler
7) Gail Faulkner
8) Belinda McBride
9) AJ Llewellyn
10) Devon Gray (Yes, I know you already got tagged... I think... you're just double-loved)

I'm trying to avoid giving to those who I know have been given this award. So... if you feel slighted because I didn't say you too.... well, you can consider it yours as well. Muah!

Well, and the other thing was going to be a silly thought, phrase or joke I had, but my brain is quickly shutting down as I write this. Oh, well. I hope y'all enjoy the above blogs as much as I do.

4 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Thanks for playing along, Kealie! And double thanks for lemonading the Vixens!

H.

Cari Quinn said...

Thanks, Kealie! Since you will always be known as the woman who introduced me to Henri, I am forever in your debt. ;)

April Vine said...

Thanks for playing. It looks good here!

Kealie Shay said...

Awww... April, I am more than willing to share him.... just don't wear him out too much. He still has to come back in good condition, yanno.... :-D