Thursday, October 20, 2011

BTT: Reading Habits



Do your reading habits change when you’re on vacation? Do you read more? Do you indulge in lighter, fluffier books than you usually read? Do you save up special books so you’ll be able to spend real vacation time with them? Or do you just read the same old stuff, vacation or not?

My reading habits don't change on vacation (at least that I recall, since I can't remember the last time I took any time off from real life) ... except that I read more. I read what I enjoy reading all the time (stuff that many would consider light and fluffy, I suppose, since I tend to read romance or other genre fiction).

Why would I suddenly pick up War and Peace because I have a little time off?

What about you? Do your reading habits change when you're on vacation?

No comments: