Friday, January 14, 2011

Bogged Down....

I've had a lot going on in the last few days and it's not much fun. I don't generally talk about my private life because, well, it's private. I'm going to break my rule for a little bit.

The boys have been the boys and one expressed his desire to be go out on his own. Now, I'm a firm believer in "if you love them, let them go...if they return, it's meant to be. If not then it's not." I gave him my arguement for wanting him to stay and he was adimant--not enough attention, too much of my attention went to writing, not enough private time... So...I let him go.

I'll be honest. It sucks. I love them all equally. I don't want to lose any of them. But I'm also at a loss. I want to write--that's in my blood. Am I supposed to stop doing something that's ingrained in my soul because it upsets my partner?

Anyway, this isn't my normally fun Friday type post. I'll post a hottie tomorrow and make up for it.

No comments: