Friday, January 28, 2011

At This Moment....

I've not been up to much. I know, not the thrilling update and or post you expected. Sometimes we need down time. Yanno?

I've spent a lot of time with Kealie working on Hotties and making the blog look awesome. Let me tell you, looking at men isn't a hardship. It's...really...hard....

But in all that looking, I've sorta let the story slide. Tory and River are sitting prettily waiting for me to let them finish the story. Kinda funny to watch a couple of gay men who really want to have oodles of hot monkey sex sit back and be...still.

Don't get me wrong. I want to get back to them. I'm dying to. I'm really emotionally involved in this story. So how do I get out of the rut? How do I get back from stagnant?

I'm listening.

OH! Want to see how I picture Tory and River? You do. I'll leave you with that.


No comments: