Friday, November 5, 2010

What's a Girl to Do?

I'm stuck. Yup. Stuck. I have about sixteen story ideas floating around in my brain, but I need to...research a couple. Figures the boys are asleep (That's the bummer of vampires...not always available).

I'm neck-deep in a M/M story. River and Tory are literally crawling all over each other. Somehow, I don't think they mind...well, not yet. Perpetual foreplay can end up being a super PITA. (pardon the pun--or maybe not... ***enter evil laugh*** muwhahahahahahaa)

I've aslo got a vamp who is desperate to claim his mate, but she's not having any of it. She's too busy avoiding him. It's kinda funny to watch him chase and her sprint. I'll get them to settle soon. I hope.

What do you do when you've got the idea, but aren't positive of the mechanics? (Who DOESN"T like to practice? Yanno?) I'm all interested in what you have to say. Come on, give me your best!

No comments: