Friday, August 17, 2012

When You Aren't sure What to Blog About...

I was given a picture and told to write a short for it. Okay. Can do. The bones of the story came right to me. But here's the thing. Every once in a while, I get in ruts. I know what I want to write, but I can't get myself going to do it.

Same thing goes for blogging. I'll be going through my day and say, OH! That would be a good thing to blog about. Then when it comes time to blog here on MA...zilch.

It's frustrating. I love blogging here on Fridays and when I can't think of anything, I want to cry.

Does anyone else have this issue? Some days the words aren't there? Yeah, that's me.

What's worse? I just saw a show on TV with cowboys. Guess what? The brain is running a mile a minute on those cowboys. Figures.

I guess I'll go back to the vampire photograph Stephanie Burke and Cheryl Dragon picked for me. Grin. That's going to be fun!!!



No comments: