Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Author Interview with Changeling Press Publisher Margaret Riley





Hi Megan, Shelby Morgen here.

Welcome to Menagerie Authors, Shelby! So glad you stopped by.

Thanks for having me. This looks like fun!

It’s always fun. And yes, we’ve had our shots. Just a reminder, please don't give us one word answers -- be verbose!

OMG, you have to tell authors that? hangs head. So sad… You know me. You're more likely to have to tell me to shut up. PC, of course. “Hey, M, I had to trim this just a little (Only 90% this time) to fit the slot, hope you don't mind…” ROFL.

Nah. No worries. We like chatty Cathies here. Describe yourself in three words.

Wait. You said I had to NOT be brief. OK, fine. Gregarious. Fierce. Disorganized.

I did say to be chatty. That’s the only short answer question. Muwhaha. I’ll find more that are longer. Like...cast your book. Tell us who would play the main characters in a movie and why?

I am SOO bad at this. Well, OK. Megan Fox, not Michael J. /snicker

She’s got a great body and those eyes! What's your favorite love scene from a movie?

Antonio Banderas. Angelina Jolie. Original Sin -- the entire movie is one long love scene.

Oh, yes. Yes. I agree. Speaking of sexy...what's your wildest fantasy?

The Northlanders -- all 14 or so books - get made into a made for TV Mini series and I get to direct. Right after I spend like 2 years learning how to create DGI special effects at Full Sail University on a full ride. In my spare time I get to keep writing and publishing…

Coolio. I’d watch it. If you were to lose one of your senses, which would you rather lose and why?

Oh, man, that's hard. Authors live by our senses. I'd say hearing -- I was deaf for a couple of years as a child, so I know I could handle it. (I've still got a small hearing loss, but generally only for men -- other than my husband -- who want something…) But if my hearing got a lot worse I'd be first in line for the cochlear implant.

I’ll ask your DH and see what he says. I bet he says you play deaf really well. Mine sure does. What is the naughtiest thing you did as a kid?

Hehe. Pretended I was still deaf whenever it was convenient… and no, I don't still do that. Really. I'm sorry. What did you say?

See? I’m asking Bill. Oh well. Now the next few questions are what we at the Menagerie call the Quickies. Fast, hard, and so much fun!

Starting with...Boxers or Briefs?


Either -- I don't care which he's wearing. They all come off.

Very true. Top or Bottom?

Yes. LOL

Oh! So that answer works for that question. And yes, when I see :Sex? Yes. On the cover art request, I think of Austin Powers. Next question. Pajamas or nude?

Bare skin, please

Hairy chests or smooth?

Smooth (See, I CAN give one word answers!)

Finally, someone like me. I’m sorry. I cannot handle a guy who is a rug. Alpha or Beta? Me?

Or him? Alpha, in either case.

Hee hee. That’s funny. The one I want being alpha is Gerard Butler. He has to do a lot of talking.

Thanks Megan! This was fun

Always fun to have you here!

Shelby Morgen www.ShelbyMorgen.com aka Margaret Riley Publisher www.ChangelingPress.com www.RazorsEdgePress.com

And now a little bit about FOXY!!

Foxy: Fandango, the first book in the Multi Author series, Foxy.

Last Chance, Alaska. State Park, Wildlife preserve, small town. Population: 1479 humans. And there's the rest of us. Some of us were born here. Some came by choice. Some had nowhere left to run. Town hall, three bars, a clinic, and a rooming house. Great place to go if you're on the run. No roads in or out. Cars come in by ferry from Juneau -- two hour ride. Summer sun rules day and night. By September the sun sets at 6 pm. Three or four hours of sunlight. Maybe.

So what do you do for entertainment in a town like this? If you're Foxy, you entertain your big, beautiful bunny, Jessie. And there's nothing Jessie loves more than dancing... unless it's being chased by Foxy. And letting him catch her.


Available here!

No comments: