Friday, October 26, 2012

Blatant Promo ~ Friday Fun with Megan!

I'm going to be bad and blatantly promo my own work today. It's Friday. It's fun and it's gross out, so why not snuggle up with a good book? Like one of mine? Grin. I'm still with Kealie cooking up a surprise for everyone for Halloween. BUt for now, why not try Savage Protector. Here's a little bit about it and an excerpt!

Forever Wicked: Savage Protector
Number in Series: 11
Author: Megan Slayer
BIN: 05994-01923
Word Count: 17K
Page Count: 56
Price: $3.99
Release Date: October 12, 2012
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: ReneƩ George
Genres: Erotic Romance, Novella, Futuristic, Dark Fantasy
Themes: Gay, Voyeurism, BDSM, Magic, Elves, Dragons and Magical Creatures, Werewolves

Sometimes it takes a strong man to get the job done.

Who knew walking in the woods would lead to the adventure of his life? Not Hans. Being held captive by robbers isn't his idea of fun, but there's a silver lining in the form of a hunky wolf shifter. Hans is coming into his own and realizing the depths of his brawn, but things aren't what they seem. Can Hans sort out his feelings for the wolf and defeat the forces working to keep them from their happily ever after before time runs out?

Available here!

EXCERPT TIME!!

"Hans." Pietro closed the gap between them. "I don't deserve a second thought from you. I should've helped you before when I could. I'm sorry." His shoulders sagged and he closed his eyes. "You have the books and the knowledge from the stuff your mom had you study. You have the brains and strength to beat them all. But that rat bastard gets off on seeing you in distress. He's winning at this game. Don't let him win." He opened his eyes. "Use that big old heart and your brain, and you will destroy him."

"What about you? Why are you telling me this?"

"I like you, Hans. More than I should. I know you figured me out. I came into this group because I thought I liked danger. What I liked was you."

Liked him? Big old heart? Pietro had to be toying with him. "I won't tell you when I'll strike. You'll use it against me."

"I understand. You're right, I could." He sighed. "Trust must be earned. Starting today, I'm ready to earn yours."

Uh-huh. Hans fell backwards onto the heap of blankets he called a bed. If there was going to be a fight, then he'd plan out precisely when he'd strike. If Pietro wanted to help, he could help when the shit hit the fan. No more allowing the filthy Captain to win. He'd make sure payback was a royal bitch.

"Hans."

He turned to face Pietro, who helped Hans out of his shirt. He smoothed one hand across Hans' chest. He licked his bottom lip and dragged his teeth over the blood-engorged skin.

Hans had seen Pietro a thousand times, but never expected him to want anything more than awkward friendship. He shivered into Pietro's touch. "What are you doing?"

Pietro popped the button on Hans' jeans. "Attempting to help you recover." He slid his hand under the denim and wrapped his fingers around Hans' cock. "Am I helping?"

"Yeah," Hans replied. His mouth ran dry, and his dick pressed hard into his jeans. He grabbed the waistband of his pants and shoved. A streak of pain ricocheted down his ribs. "Fuck."

"That can't be from me doing a good job." Pietro stood and tugged the legs of the jeans down Hans' hips, leaving Hans bare. "Bastard bruised your ribs."

"I'll live." He reached for Pietro. "Come here."


No comments: