Friday, June 1, 2012

Never Enough Hours In the Day...



This is what I want to be doing. Yep. Reading. Except there aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. Sigh. I'm trying to get a couple of stories wrapped up. That's the easy part. I have the outlines for what I need to do, just have to have the *time* to get them done. I'm also trying to spend more time with the kidlet. It's summer time, he's out of school and well, it's time to hang out. Also trying to spend time with the CBs. Gotta get the time for heat, yanno?

So what do I want to be reading? Anything that's not Captain Underpants (if you have boys, you know the character), Flat Stanley or Splat the Cat. I love the titles, I really do. But. It's hard to write heat when you're hearing fart jokes, pee pee laughs, and things the Keystone Kops wouldn't do.

I miss my books. But at the same time, I'm always looking for new titles to read. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Bad jokes? Let me know> My TBR list will love you for it. Grin.

No comments: