Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guest Blogging

I'm in the author spotlight all this week at Whipped Cream Reviews! Come visit, leave a comment and you're entered to win a $10 Amazon or BN.com GC.

On Monday, I shared Ten Things You May Not Know About Mysti -- wherein I talk about the time I put blow jobs on special and more. You'll have to read it to find out!

On Tuesday, I talked about 3 Things I Want In a Good Romance Story -- what are those "must have" things that really make a good story?

On Wednesday, I dished about 1 Thing I love To Read About in Erotic Romance and I even share some of my favorite published stories that include that thing.

Today, I discuss 3 Things That Make Me Buy Books (from a new-to-me author) -- and would love your input.

Tomorrow ... I spill the beans about 4 Things I Want to Do Before I Die. Please come visit!

No comments: