Friday, August 27, 2010

Take It Off!!!!

You saw that right. Take it off!

What? You might be asking yourself as you read this post, what does she want me to take off?

It's up to you. Reading email or blog posts in the buff is kinda fun. For all you know, I could be sitting here in my fluffiest, dowdiest jammies, or I could be stark nekkid. I'll let you use your imagination.

My point?

They're all in the other room, dead to the world.

Oh, wait! You mean my blog post point. Yeah, that...

You see, I happened to be watching LOGO with my pal Bret...it was one of those summer movie fests. Anyway, the hotties in the movies were wearing very little (we found out later that if you get the movie on one of those dvd services, you see a whole lot more. Kinda funny to see me and Bret drooling over pecs and asses and other bits...)

But in between the movies were music videos. Kinda reminded me of when MTV just played music... Anyway, they played "Take It Off" by Ke$ha. I was perplexed and a tad inspired. Bret, well, he just got up and yanked me to my feet to dance. Before we knew it, it was dark out and the boys were around to play. You don't need me to tell you we had a great time.

So the next time I see the video or think of glitter, I'll think of that night. **Sighs** I think I need to call Bret and have movie night again.

No comments: