Friday, September 17, 2010

Calgon...Take Me Away

Sounds like I'm whining, doesn't it? Haven't you ever wanted a bubble bath, the kind where you can literally sit in piles and piles of bubbles and know that no one is coming in to bother you, there's a stock of chocolate covered strawberries and something sparkly by your side, and you can stay there until you get nice and prune-y....

Well, I want to. Know where I can?

Didn't think so.

It's thundering outside. If you've never read my MA bio...the dirty version, you'd know I love thunderstorms, as long as the boys are nearby. Keep me safe and you can have your way...ok, well, you have to be one of my three. And it figures, it's nowhere near bedtime...for me or them. They've been out a while now. **Sigh**

Think I'll find some nice scenery to encourage my muse. Kealie's been gone so much that the muse has receeded into herself. He won't even come to the door. Punks. Our muses seem to feed off each other...funny since I have a male and a female muse, they LOVE Kealie's muse and I swear they have threesomes without telling us.

But what can I say? She's my bff and they are all whatever they are. I guess I'll get the yummy scenery now and write a bit.



Perfect...a man's nekkid ass and it's a fine sight....**le sigh**


No comments: